jueves, 28 de agosto de 2014

Third class

Hello everyone! What a joy of being here sharing with you my third and last class of this period. I must say it has been challenging, but satisfactory due to the good results I got, and the learning and experience I continue getting. Well, first of all I tell you that the class started with few students, the majority didn't go to class on that day, so it was a little bit easier. I started the class with a warm up reviewing the previous topic, I played a song including new vocabulary for them to learn and the use of the previous topic. Students had to underline in the lyrics of the song I provided every time the target structure appeared, and write the new words for them. After that, I followed the class explaining some information about the use of "will" in the interrogative form, so that they can make questions using "will". Then, students had to complete the first written exercise I provided in which they had to create questions using will. After that, we moved to the second written exercise in which they had to transform or change the sentences from positive or negative to interrogative form. In the end, the class finished with the students standing up and asking their classmates two questions using will, they had to answer one in positive and the other one in negative form. The, I thanked students for their attention and all ended very well. This was a very nice experience in order to improve my teaching skills.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario