jueves, 28 de agosto de 2014

Second Class

Hello everyone! It's very to come back and share my second class this period. I start telling you that I started the class with a warm up called "Two truths one lie", students had to relate the things with different experiences in hotels or trips they have previously done. Then, all students made a circle in order to create a story in a hotel environment, each student had to contribute and add a part to the story. The grammar point of this class was the use of "had better". I explained this grammar point using examples of the books and my own. After that, I told the students to go to page twenty eight of their books in order to develop a controlled practice about completing some sentences with "had better". After finishing that exercise, I told students to create three different sentences using the grammar point of the class. The class was supposed to finish with a role play in which students had to pretend that they were in a hotel with their friends saying things they had better do to enjoy their time there, but time was not enough so the class finished with the three sentences they created. One important thing of this second class was that feedback was better due to I got more prepared for the class, and that influenced my grade.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario