Well, I'm really happy to tell you about my second with the last group I'm going to have. This time the guide teacher told me that they were still having some problems with the use of gerunds and infinitives, so I tried to look for different activities in order to teach them in a clearer way abou that.
First of all, we started with a warm up in which students had to create a story, they had to use their imagination to say one piece of story; all of them ahd to pay attention because they had to continue according to waht the previos classmates was going to say, the activity was nice because all of the participated and they had fun. Then, students had to complete a filling exercise in which they had to choose between a gerung or an infinitive to complete the sentence, then I checked answers in an oral way. After that, students had to work in pairs in order to interview a classmates with some questions they were given, but the main pupose was that they practiced the gerund and infinitive form.
After all that, students had to stand up and find some who... They were given a page with a list of things for them to find a classmates for each statement, but they had to give some information about that like the reason why the classmates did or liked that, etc. They had a great time with this activity and they kind of knew more things of each other. We finished with this activity. I'm looking forward to teach my last class!
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario