This moment seemed very far, but as everything in life, good things don't last for a long time. I write this time about my last class in my teaching practice in the university. I was pretty excited about this because I was used to prepare classes and all that stuff in order to teach, I even learned to enjoy the classes I taught and each group of students.
This time the topic was "Passive Voice", and as students have studied that in the previous classes, my work was giving them enough practice to make sure they understand the topic very well. Everything started with a warm up in which they learned some verbs in present perfect that will be useful for them in order to make sentences with the right spelling of the verbs; we played "hangman". The group was divided in two, and they were supposed to say a letter to guess the word in the board, if they say a wrong letter they were closer to lose the game. After that, the group was given a page with ten sentences in active voice so that they rewrite them in passive voice. Then, they were given another page with other sentences in passive and active so that they identify if they were in active or passive.
At the end, I asked the students to make groups of three to create a story using passive voice. The group liked the activity, but because of time just one group was able to read the story to the group.
Finally, I must say that this experience has been great for me, and I'm sure that this will help me a lot for my future.
Congratulations !!!
ResponderBorrarI know this is a great experience for you I feel in the same way. I like the way you develop the practice because it contains a variaty of activities. At the same time I can notice that your students enjoyed your last class. Now you know how to teach and encourage your students to perform a better work in the classroom.